Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 27 June 2023

Just keep swimming...

We have a new theme for "Swimming" at Everybody Art Challenge and I am using this fabulous "Snorkle Boy" image from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  I coloured him with Copics then layered two stencils over the top to give the underwater/sunbeam effect.

I added these fun Marianne design die cut shells, rope and netting (cut from my scraps drawer) to embellish the underwater feel. I also glazed the bubbles for a bit of shine and used this fabulous map paper as my background.  There is plenty of water on it!  We would be delighted for you to join in the fun with us at Everybody Art Challenge and don't forget to share some love with my teamies by commenting on their cards on their blogs.

There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you HERE.   Plenty of inspiration from my uber talented and delightfully friendly teamies can also be found at Mo's Dream Team Blog HERE.

Mo also has a "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #113 Always Anything Digital Goes
Make my Monday -#203 On the Water - he was on the water before he went under ;)
We Love to Create Mixed Media #5 Anything Mixed Media Goes

Seize the Birthday #264 Number Crunching

Simon Says Stamp (Mon) and Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Vacation 

Snippets Playground #457 All of my diecuts are from snippets and I'd love to win the prizes

Stencil Fun - June Any Stencils with optional layered ones.  




12 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome card with all of the dimension in your underwater scene. And great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday.

Diane said...

Super cute card and a great stenciled effect too!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Sarn said...

A super card for a teenager. Great use of your snippets on all the die cutting.

Thank you for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. See you on the swings later! x

Heather said...

Oh gosh, so CUTE, Lesley - I love all the detail in your amazing underwater scene! Perfect touches with your diecuts - the netting over the numbers is STUNNING! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Di said...

How nice to see a new face playing with us! I love the underwater scene you created here!

And plenty of snippets used too.

Hugs
Di xx

Dawn Phillips said...

That's such a fabulous detailed project. I love it. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Carol said...

A great card Lesley. I love the netting over the number. An unusual touch. Thank you for sharing with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

I love the 'scene' you've created especially the rope.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Jackie Beers said...

Love your texture and layers. The netting is perfect for this fun scene. Thank you for joining the Make My Monday Challenge.

Jocelyn said...

The digi image you have chosen for your card is great. I do like Mo's images. I love all the details you have added to your card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, love your colouring and he looks like he really is swimming
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Cazro said...

A stunning card, loving your colours and colouring. The embellishments are perfect. Thanks for sharing your amazing artwork. We at Make My Monday appreciate your support. Caz. DT.