Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 7 August 2022

Fairy Tale Birthday

We have a new theme at Stamping Sensations for "Anything Stamped with an option to Make it Magical" so do  please grab your stamps and play along.  Our sponsors this month are "Fairy Hugs".  It is not necessary to use products from "Fairy Hugs" but if you have them, we would love to see them.  


For my card today I have used this lovely Ariel image from Lavinia Stamps and teamed her with some Papertray Ink number dies. It's a very CAS card for me but I enjoyed making this design.  My card was accompanied by a monetary gift and I made a little money holder (using a Stampin Up stamp for the lettering) and I decorated the envelope too.  The Lavinia fairy on the envelope may be retired as I can't find her in the shop.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Aug Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks #623 Stamp Act
Polkadoodles #31 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Happy Birthday AND A BIG HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


Edited to proudly display a top choice award from the great team at Krafty Chicks






4 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the scene you have created and the colours are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

brenda said...

A very effective design with the circle and the Fairy offset Lesley.

B x

Fiona said...

love this Lesley, its so crisp and fresh.

Fi
x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Lesley, love the design.
Avril x