Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 22 February 2022

Belated Birthday Sloth

We have a new theme for "Birthday" at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love to see your creations.  Today I am celebrating the centennial birthday of a Czech friend of my hubster's late father (who also made it to his 100th birthday before we sadly lost him last year).  I have used Belated Birthday Sloth, from Mo's Digital  Pencil, which you can find here.  This cute image also comes with his friend, Peeking Sloth, who lacks the birthday accessories and can be used for any occasion or, as I have done in the past here, merged with this guy for a duo. The sentiment is word processed and hopefully reads Happy Birthday in Czech language.  For the record, I'm pretty sure my card won't be late but I only know the birth month and not the actual date of our friend's birthday so I'm hedging my bets.


Don't forget there is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #664 I love...to play with Mo Manning images
CD Sunday Plus - #79 always Anything Digital Goes
Polkadoodles #8 Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations - February - Anything with wings or tails.  My tail is not shown (and is surprisingly small on a sloth apparently).  

Watercooler Wednesday - #335 Heidi's Anything Goes celebrating the end of this fabulous challenge! I am so sorry to see it go!  

Edited to add a proud pick from Watercooler Wednesday.  Thank you!  I'm so sad to see this challenge close down.




8 comments:

Dena J said...

Very cute image! A very fun card for that big birthday.

brenda said...

What a super fun image for a special milestone, many thanks for joining in with our 'I love....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week and also our February challenge at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Linby said...

What a great image - you can be a sloth when you reach 100! It's a lovely designed card. Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x

Jocelyn said...

A great card for such a special birthday. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

This is really cute and I like all the backing papers you've used.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely birthday day, great image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Fiona said...

lovely card, fab image too!

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Fi
x

Created by Kath said...

Great card, love the sloth! Thanks for sharing at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!