Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Mo's The Sailor Man

For my card today I have used The Sailor Man from Mo's Digital PencilHe is from the retired section I believe.   The background is stamped with some Stampin Up images and I have done some stencilling before word processing the sentiment and cutting my Papertrey Ink numbers.   I used my Copics to colour this guy


Of course to an oldy like me, 40 seems such a young age but I felt it was enough of a milestone to use this sentiment which I saw online somewhere.  I'm sorry I cannot credit the author. 
And I made an envelope to match with some Joy Craft stamps


You don't have long to join in with our "Anything Mo's" theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge where we are keen to see Mo's retired images but any Mo Manning image is eligible.  We so enjoy seeing your creations.  And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE, and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE 

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
CD Sunday Plus - #70 Anything Digital Goes
Cute Card Thursday - #692 Anything Goes with optional Birthday theme
Krafty Chicks #578 All Occasions
Simon Says Stamp - Card & Matching Envelope
Watercooler Wednesday - #325 All things Masculine

Edited to add a win for this card from one of my favourite challenges at Watercooler Wednesday!  Thank you!  




7 comments:

aga-craft said...

Śliczna karteczka :) piekne masz stempelki :)

Pamela said...

I love that sentiment and it fits in with the images perfectly.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh my, Lesley, what a great birthday card! I love the way you've used the slimline shape to have a "cascade" of sentiments along the top and left side while keeping the sailor to the right. Great use of that ship's log stamp as a background. I have always loved that sailing ship and it certainly works beautifully for your card. Thanks so much for joining our All Things Masculine challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Fabulous card! You’re very funny! Whoever earns this card, will laugh with you. Getting to 40 is definitely something to celebrate. And your sailor dude, pretty handsome indeed! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely nautical card, lovely image and great matching sentiment
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Jocelyn said...

What a fabulous card and sentiment. That chap reminds me of Popeye lol. I love that you have decorated the envelope too. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Helen said...

What a super birthday Card!! That sentiment is just perfect and is sure to bring a smile! I love the clever design wiht the multiple images and slit sentiments! Thanks so much for joining us over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Stay safe! :)