Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 8 March 2021

"Hoping" for Red, White or Rosé?

Today I borrowed an idea from something I saw on-line.  Sadly I am unable to credit it appropriately but it was not my idea.   The front of my card reads 
"For your birthday if you could either drink wine or be slim, which would you choose?"  
and the inside reads 
"red, white or rosé?"  

I used Hoping from Mo's Digital Pencil, coloured with Copics and paper pieced with papers coordinating with my background paper from My Mind's Eye.   The paper piecing was a mistake.  The pattern on the towel is too big and that's one ugly towel!  But it's a fun card all the same.



I am entering my card into the following challenges:  

Cute Card Thursday - #676 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #419 also Anything Goes 
Krafty Chicks #549 Stamp Act

Watercooler Wednesday - #310 Marsha's all about occasions; and

Time Out #182 Birthday or Celebrations

I'll be back with another post tomorrow.  

2 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Red all the way! And the towel isn’t so bad! It’s a cute card for sure. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! I love paper piecing! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx