Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Summer Story

My card this week uses Mo Manning's Summer Story.   Given that the sun is barely making it out of bed these days here in the south of England where it has been dull, foggy, and dark, I thought it was a good time to use this cutie in her summer clothes and matching face covering (which comes separately by the way so you can use this image after the Pandemic too).  I teamed her with some lovely Prima papers and some fun cloud dies.

I am entering my card into the following challenges;

Simon Says Stamp - Fun with Dies
Krafty Chicks -#536 Stamp Act (my card last week was a winner at KC - thank you);
Crafty Creations #416 and Cute Card Thursday # 663 - Anything Goes and 
Aud Sentiments - #265 Anything Goes with a Sentiment

Why not come and play along with our Anything Mo's theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.  We would love to see your creations using Mo Manning's fabulous images.

1 comment:

Billie A said...

Oh I am so ready for sun and spring/summer. I love your cute card and darling image. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.