Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Gnome Oddvar

This wasn't the card I had planned to post today but the weather here in the south of England has been just horrible and I can't get a decent photo of my creations because the light is so bad.  I had already photographed and delivered this card so it was safe to post.   

I have never previously been much of a gnome fan but Mo Manning's gnomes this year have really tickled my fancy.  Perhaps it's because when I look at them - I see my friends.  Gnome Oddvar comes with his pal, Nils, here.   Oddvar looks like my friend Chris who said in March he wasn't going to shave off his beard until the pandemic was over.   I have enjoyed making a few of these tall thin cards with Mo's gnomes coloured with Copics, cut out and adhered over a stenciled tree.  I made the stencil with my Cricut and teamed it with a Woodward number stencil.  The number 25 is a Tim Holtz Bigz die, the star is by Memory Box and the "December" is Stampin' Up.

We always have an "Anything Mo's" theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.    Do come and play along with us and check out the work of my fabulous teamies.  It's worth also checking out Mo's Dream Team Blog here and there is an opportunity for you to show case your cards in Bella and Bronte's Facebook Clubhouse here too. 

I am entering my card into the challenges at 
Sweet Stampin' Let it Snow, Simon Says Stamp Monday - Ice Cold and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Let it Snow (There is sparkly holographic stickles snow on the ground of my card but I realise it might look like grass in the photo)
Krafty Chicks #537 Christmas
Creative Inspirations - Ho, ho, ho 
Make My Monday #137 Christmas; and
Crafty Creations #416 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Pat K said...

WOW..this is fabulous Lesley. Love the cas design and beautifully coloured image. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I just LOVE this! That gnome is fabulous. Gorgeous design!! Thanks for joining our 'Let It Snow' Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT