Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Birthday Bunny

I absolutely do not believe that it's Tuesday, 1st December.  Where on earth did November go? 

My card this week uses this gorgeous Birthday Bunny image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  This cutie was one of many monthly Freebies that are available to Patrons of Mo's Patreon Page which your can find here.  There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!   
I coloured my Birthday Bunny with Copics and used some flowers from my stash, a variety of leafy dies and a stamped ticket together with these pretty Authentique design papers.  



I am entering my card into the following challenges;
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks -#535 All Occasions; and 
Aud Sentiments - #265 Anything Goes with a Sentiment

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

Lisa Bird said...

Stunning card design, I love all your layers. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Furrbster said...

This is a sweet little bunny

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz