Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Father Christmas Gnome Set

Mo's got Gnomes!   You simply must go and see them at her store here and there are freebies to be had too with a minimum $25 spend.

Today I used part of this fantastic Father Christmas Gnome Set.  He comes with an additional  couple of Christmas mice but I'm saving those for another day.

I am entering my card into the following challenges...
Krafty Chicks #522 - All Occasions
Time Out #169 - Season (I've gone for the holiday season)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes



3 comments:

Nance said...

Oh my, this is so adorable and I am going to Mo's store as soon as I finish this comment! Glad you joined us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Kim Heggins said...

Love, Love, Love this card....so festive and simply amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

Nonni said...

Wow I just love this!! The image is so cute and the card you created is perfect for the image -love the papers and die cut details, your coloring and the background writing. Well -love everything in this! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!