Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 9 August 2019

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Pets and Animals

It's week two of the challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge where we want to see your pets or any animals using a Mo's Digital Pencil digital image or rubber/clear Mo Manning stamps by Stampavie, Stamping Bella, or Penny Black.  Did you see my pig from last week?  I LOVE that pig!
Our lovely neighbour friend is retiring from her ironing business and it just so happens that Mo Manning has just drawn THE PERFECT image for the occasion.   This is Loads of Love.  Because I wanted to expand on it I actually word processed my sentiment but this adorable image comes with its own "Loads of Love" sentiment.
I coloured some of the clothes and the cat in the basket to match my neighbour's own cat who I look after from time to time but, in a moment of pure madness, I decided to paper-piece most of the  laundry using lovely Kirstie Allsop papers given to me by best matey, Julie. Thanks Julie!  In spite of how ridiculously tricky this paper piecing proved to be, I love the finished result.  I have used MFT's Wonky Stitched Squares for Mo's image.  Background papers are by Studio Light Home & Happiness cut with my new MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die.  Love this die!
We would love for you to join in our challenge this month but please remember to use a bona fide Mo Manning image. No "unbranded" stamp images from internet marketplaces like "AliExpress" are allowed. AliExpress images are STOLEN.  They lack the quality of genuinely made stamps and severely damage the wonderful artists who work so hard to provide us with lovely images for our crafts.
I am entering my card into the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamp - Add a Die Cut;
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes; and
Watercooler Wednesdays - Karen's Feminine Challenge (although men do laundry too!)

2 comments:

Tristan said...

What a fun card Lesley. Love that kitty poking out from the laundry. Lovely colouring and use of the DSP and button elements. Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Tristan DT.

Mrs A. said...

Fabulous paper piecing of this super card. Hugs Mrs A.