Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 6 July 2019

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Christmas in July with Little Elf Tippi

The teamies have come up with some absolutely fabulous inspiration at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge where our July challenge is "Christmas in July" or Anything goes with a Mo Manning image.    I have used Little Elf Tippi, the latest of Mo's new gorgeous images.
Papers are Pebbles Inc "Home for Christmas" and I additionally used My Favourite Things - Wonky Stitched Square STAX Die-namics and Cheery Lynn Christmas Lights Swag.   I coloured this cutie with my Copics and a couple of Promarkers and glazed all of the little bulbs (which incidentally are separate from the strand to which they are attached!).  The tag dies are Papertrey Ink.

I am cheekily entering my card into the Stars and Stripes challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.  There are stripes (albeit dotty ones) on my aqua design papers and a star on Tippi's overalls.  I am entering the challenges for "Anything Goes" at both Cute Card Thursday and Creative Inspirations.  I am additionally entering my card into the "Anything Goes with the option of non-traditional colours" theme at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.  I used to be on the DT  at this fun challenge (Hello Ladies) and in fact it was I who coined the name CASSettes for the DT members.  It will be fun to join in as a participant this month with my first Christmas card of the year!

5 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card. Love the fun image and the colour combo is gorgeous. Thank you for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Céline said...

oh this card is so cute
hugs
céline

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, that new image of Mo's is too delish! LOVE this gorgeous creation. What an adorable card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

Rene said...

This is adorable! I LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.