Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 4 May 2019

"One For the Girls" with Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge

It is my second month as a Guest Designer for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge and I am SOOOOO enjoying playing along with the uber talented design team.  We have a new challenge starting today and you can play along too.   This month's optional theme is to make something "For the Girls" but it's always also "Anything Goes" at Mo's as long as you use one of Mo Manning's fabulous images.  You can find her digital images in the store here or you can use one of her many rubber stamps.
I opted for less-is-more styling on my card today, using Tillie, coloured with Copics.  This cutie comes full length but I only used her top half in the hope of showcasing her beautiful curly hair! 
I used Spellbinder's Borderabilities Curved Dies S5-180 A2 to cut the My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine" design paper.
Have a great week and May the 4th be with you.

3 comments:

Corry Dank said...

Lesly you did a great yob love tillie and the way you used her.

Céline said...

fab card
hugs
céline

Pat said...

Hehehe!! I just love the bright orange and yellow on this card, Lesley! This Mo image just tickles me...and you’ve colored her beautifully!! And, oh, I just ordered these boderabilities dies! Thanks for inspiring me!! Hugs, Pat Frank