Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Happy Centennial Birthday Commission

A friend asked me to make a 100th Birthday card for a gentleman who is very well respected in our local community and whereas I don't generally do commissions - I thought that Mo Manning's "He's Still Got It", which you can find here, would be the perfect choice.

My image is coloured with Copics. Design papers (including his waistcoat) are 7 Gypsies and My dies are by Papertrey Ink, Spellbinders and Memory Box (I think).  I was delighted with how this card turned out and it's relatively CAS for me too!

I am entering my card into the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamp - Birthday;
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes as long as it's a Card;
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes;
Aud Sentiments - 7th Birthday Party (Happy Birthday to you too!); and of course
Mo's Digital Pencil DP2 Challenge - Anything Goes with a Mo Manning image.

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

I love your card, even more so I think I know who the Bill is. Love the layout and brilliant colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Loopylou. said...

Hi Lesley!!! ooooh this is fab and wow wow wow to Bill to getting to 100!!
Thank you so much for coming and playing with us this month over on DP2
hugs Lou xx

Elle Kay said...

This is a great card. You are very detailed with your work which you can tell that great care was taken to produce this. Perfect 100th birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

Julie said...

I love this card! The design is wonderful
Thanks for joining us in our Birthday Celebration at Aud Sentiments
Julie T

Mrs A. said...

I'm so behind with catching up with everyone and.nesrly missed this great card. Hope your keeping well. Hugs Mrs A.

Susan Powell said...

LOVE this card - your coloring is fantastic!

Turtle In The Sand said...

What a happy card. I bet it brought a big smile on Bill's face when he saw Mos's dancing man. Great layout to showcase it.

Lisa Resnick said...

All gorgeous cards and your Poppicrafts stuff is fab.
remove background