Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 27 March 2017

Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day here in my part of the world and my poor Mum has had a rough time these last 2 years.  She had been with us for the best part of the last 2 weeks but spent yesterday with my brother and lovely SIL.   Here is my card for Mum using Mo's absolutely adorable image called "Love You to Bits" which you can find here.
I coloured my image with Copics. I'm pretty sure the papers are Basic Grey and Prima,  the leaves are from two Stampin Up dies (thanks Nikki) and flowers are a selection from Michaels and Hobbycraft.   My lettering is from a Memory Box die.
Hope all celebrating Mums had a lovely time yesterday!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Anything Goes at Creative Inspirations and Mo's DP2; Any Image at The Ribbon Girl; Flowers Everywhere at Deep Ocean; and More than one die or punch at Simon Says Stamp.

5 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card, such bright colours.Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie:DT

Teresa Kline said...

hello lesley! this is adorable, super cute colored image and flower embellishments! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Olesya Andreyeva said...

Wow! Gorgeous! :) Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
Olesya, DT

Mrs A. said...

What a pretty card for your Mum. I like how you have used the backing desing paper for the die cut word and I think you have paper pieced her dress with it too!. hugs Mrs A.

Kittie said...

Lesley, your blog is lovely and these flowers are gorgeous. I had such a good time spending time with you and Wendy today. I hope you do come back in May and if so we will definitely have to plan a play date.