Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

OMG! It has been such a long time since I blogged anything I have actually forgotten what to do so I'll keep this short whilst I try to remember.
Here is a Valentine's greeting I made for The Hubster using Mo Manning's wonderful Dwarf 2 from Mo's Digital Pencil which you can find here.  I have been wanting to use this particular Dwarf (there are of course 7 of them to choose from) with this sentiment for a Valentine's Day card ever since I first saw him.
I coloured him with Copics, Used Memory Box dies for the lettering, an arrow die and this perfect Glitz design paper.    I even managed to find a little lantern in my Spare Parts stash for staging.

I am really hoping to get back into the swing of card making and blogging and I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Mo's DP2 Challenge where it's always "anything goes, with a Mo Manning image";
Sweet Stampin' - "Masculine";
Aud Sentiments - "Love or Valentine"; and
Deep Ocean - "hearts";

7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hello Lesley, so nice to see you back in the land of Blog. Love this image and off in a minute to see the other 6 Dwarfs. (Could come in handy come christmas time.) Lovely colouring and what a cute little lantern you managed to find without doing a stock check!! hugs Mrs A.

Cass said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Cara said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Creative world said...

Fabulous card and awesome design and idea to create it...so glad you join us at Aud Sentiments challenge,hope.to see you again
Zeljka DT xx

Loopylou. said...

oh Lesley it is soooooo good to see you playing along with us again, we have missed you!this card just shows in abundance why you can't not blog!! he he!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to choose us for a make and join in with the challenge over on DP2
hugs Lou xx

Julie said...

Stunning card, Matey, and I've seen it in the flesh, so to speak! Beautifully coloured and such a great play on words - genius! Thanks for joining in the challenge at DP2 this month, good luck! Juliexx

Jeni said...

Wowza! The coloring on this guy is AMAZING! ~jeni :)