Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 16 July 2016

A Day for Daisies with Sketch Saturday #421

This is only my second posting since I left the lovely Sketch Saturday team and I miss them so much I thought I would play along with their sketch this week. 

I used this adorable image from A Day for Daisies called "Hello Baby Giraffe" which you can find here with my favourite Theresa Collins papers and a cute little flower embellishment.  
















I've coloured my image in Copics and I realised I have taken a terrible photograph.  I'm sure my colouring looked better IRL!  Hey ho!  The sentiment is by LOTV and I have used some Papertrey Ink banner dies too.  
I am entering my card into the challenge at Sketch Saturday;
ADFD where I have CASEd the colours of this pretty card by their teamie, Juliana; and the "Any image" challenge at The Ribbon Girl.  

5 comments:

Cathy P said...

Love your card, Lesley and the way you used the colors from Juliana's card. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at ADFD this week. Good luck! I hope you are doing well. Hugs and all the best to you, Cathy

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card is simply precious! Thanks for joining in the fun at our A Day for Daisies challenge! Good Luck!
Love
Jen Leeflang
A DAY FOR DAISIES DT

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Super card and image. thanks for coming back to play along with us this week on Sketch Saturday. Hugs Louise SS DT

Jeni said...

Such a darling card! Love your layout. ~jeni :)

Julie said...

Love how you have coloured this darling image, beautiful colour scheme matey!! You really need to get some more cards up matey, your work needs to be seen!! Juliexx