Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 5 April 2014

Sketch Saturday #304 K is for Kissable (and Kuddly and Kute)!

It's Saturday and time for another great sketch at
Sketch Saturday
This week it's my turn to host and we have the hugely talented Maureen J Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil as our sponsor.  I have been a GIANT fan of Mo's wonderful work for as long as I've been blogging. There is very little that can make me happier than colouring up one of her sweet images and I am delighted and oh so grateful that she has agreed to sponsor us and has very generously agreed that each of THREE lucky winners will win a $5 voucher to spend in her store.

Visit Mo's:

SHOP
BLOG
HELP PAGE
FACEBOOK GALLERIES

 Here is my card using Bunches which you can find here.

I used these lovely Teresa Collins Fabrications "canvas" papers which match the colour scheme in my Mum's lounge and coloured my image in Copics and Promarkers.  I added three extra flowers on top of the bouquet from a McGill punch.  They provide a little additional dimension and I think they match the lily type flowers in the bouquet really well.   The embellishment roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used two different Marianne dies for the foliage around the roses.  

And here is my sketch
Please come and play along with us this week!  We love seeing you!  And don't forget to share some love with my teamies including our guest designer this month, Julie, who just happens to be my best mate!

I am entering my card into the following challenges: 
Anything Goes at Loves Rubber Stamps  and Papertake Weekly
Spring flowers at A Creative Romance; and 
K is for (Kissable and Kuddly and Kute) at Mo's Digital Pencil
and in the on-line gallery at Bronte and Bella's Clubhouse if I can work out how!

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and a brilliant sketch too, looking forward to using it.
luv
Debby

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Lesley, I love the fab design and gorgeous image
Kevin xx

Blankina said...

What a pretty stamp and love the colouring and all pretty details on your card..Goodluck at Loves Rubberstamps,
Hugs Blankina

Cathy P said...

Sooooooo cute, Lesley! Your coloring and embellishments are glorious! I loved working with your sketch this week. I bet there will be a lot of fab cards in the gallery. . . hugs, Cathy xx

Céline said...

so pretty, love your fab coloring
hugs
céline

Dena said...

Awe, what a beauty Lesley!!! Awesome colors in this card!! That image is so sweet!
Have a great Sunday!
Hugs, Dena

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful card Lesley, love the colors and the sketch is fab! Hugs, Deb

Tracy said...

That pretty little pink ribbon adds the nicest touch Lesley. Beautifully colored and the blooms and die cuts are lovely. Thanks so much for joining in our "K" challenge at Mo's!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

That is so adorable, love the cute image and the great flowers. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

Gorgeous card! Love this sweet image and your beautiful design. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

coops said...

so stunning Lesley.gorgeous pretty design and colours and I love the beautiful image ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is just so sweet Lesley! :))
Lizy xx

Donna said...

Adorable and amazing coloring!

Alex H. said...

What a gorgeous and lovely card, your colouring is amazing! Thank you for the great sketch, I really loved it!
Hugs,
Alex

Julie said...

Fabulous - love this Mo image and your coloured her perfectly! Hugs, Juliex