Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Colour Create with Papertake Weekly and Charisma is as easy as ABC

As I was looking through my stamp collection, I came across this little Elisabeth Bell cutie.  She is called "Little Nurse" and was produced by Whiff of Joy.  Poor little thing had never seen ink!    I coloured her with Promarkers and Copics and she is mounted on some K&Co Julienne papers with a Prima flower and two little crochet flowers that my Mum made for me.  The leaves are an MS punch.    The "Get well soon" tiny sentiment is by Stamps Away.  I love these and I should use them more often - they fit really well with my Stampin Up tiny tag punch.   The "Just for you" sentiment is by SU and is used in a new Nestie banner.
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
it's "anything goes" at  Charisma Cardz and Papertake WeeklyThe ABC Challenge is "C is for crochet flowers" and the challenge at Colour Create (which I'm stretching I know) is for "burgundy, gold, cream and dimension" - I haven't used any actual gold but my banner, leaves and tag are a goldy colour - I hope that's okay.  It's a terrible quality photo for some reason.  The flowers on the paper are much more burgundy in real life.

15 comments:

dolcreations said...

I am sooooo envious...you in the sunshine state of Florida! Lucky girl!
I think your card is absolutely precious. Yellow is a colour I never use....but when I saw your card...I knew that would have to change! Love it!

Dorcas said...

Its adorable, Lesley!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Lesley!! This creation is really adorable!! LOVE this image and your coloring is amazing hun!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

Céline said...

Hi Lesley
your card is fab i love the combo you choose and the fab embellies
hugs
céline

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

What is beautiful card you made! Love this colorcombo and the crochet flowers.
Pretty paper you used.
Hugs Marianne

Mina said...

wow what a stunner of a card Lesley, that is one sweet stamp and your colouring of her is beautiful...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Vee said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card Lesley, Thanks so much for joining us at ABC this week
Hugs Julie P

Sabina said...

Your card is really cute and sweet! Thanks for joining us at ABC!!

Mrs A. said...

That is a sweet image and your Mum's crochet flowers look fab with the paper one in between.
Great colouring. Hugs Mrs A.

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card and so gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lesley :-) I love this image and the papers and embellies are fab,, I love the sentiment banner is fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Faye said...

Oooh, I like these colours together and the general prettyness. A super card. :) Have a great weekend. One more sleep to The NEC! xxx

Unknown said...

wow... great card!!!!love the papers and love the little crochet flowers... they're so cute!!!Thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge, hugs

Lin said...

Gorgeous design and your crochet flowers are fabulous.

Thanks for joining us at ABC.

Lin