Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 18 January 2010

Forever Friends Quick & Simple

Whoops!  I'm late for the last challenge over at Forever Friends Challenge Blog which required a "cheerful/happy card with 2 layers, a ribbon and something that sparkles".  I was running late for the last challenge waiting for my silicone glue to dry before I could stand the card up and then FF had a different kind of Mr Linky and I couldn't work out how to show my card.  Fortunately, I made this card "in a rush"  which just happens to be this week's challenge!  And, although my card doesn't look particularly quick and simple - it really was!  These bears are so easy to colour (with Copics and Promarkers) and I used Forever Friends papers too so it was just a case of cutting them out and sticking them down.   The top sentiment is from Stampin up and the bottom sentiment is Word processed and with my Bow Easy, I made the bow in moments!


9 comments:

dolcreations said...

I love your teddy bear card! Very nice indeed! Love the soft colours that you used!

Mina said...

fabulous card Lesley it would make a lovely Mothers Day card too...so pretty
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!! Love the colors and your adorable image! HUGS

Sandra said...

sweet card,thanks to taking part at the ff-challenge. sandra

Tiets said...

Oo your card is soo cute..I love that bear!!
Hugs Tiets

Julie said...

Can't keep up with you at the moment - another super card- as you say, it doesn't look like a quickie at all!!! Juliexx

joanne wardle said...

gorgeous card, fabulous colouring. I see you managed to work out Mr Linky.
In answer to your question, we are currently allowing two weeks for the challenges, starting on a monday, finishing on the sunday

Deb said...

oh wow, this is so beautiful, love those pretty colours and the bear is adorable!

I totally agree with you about the DOB thing when signing up, I always give a false one as I feel strongly about not giving it out! don't let it put you off joining though, we would love to see you over there! hugs Debx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

great card ...love the colours you have used

hugs shell xx