Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 8 January 2010

Fab 'n' Funky For a Special Aunt

The challenge today over at Fab 'n' Funky is to make anything so it couldn't be easier.  I made the following for my Auntie who will be 91 this coming week and the last time I saw her (for her 90th birthday) she was most definitely still fab 'n' funky; singing and dancing - in heels - no less.  I hope she has a lovely birthday this year too although the weather (and the distance between us) means that we can't pay her a visit.


Papers are K&Co.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado but the lovely wood mounted flower stamp doesn't have a name on it so I can't credit it I'm afraid.  I painted the flowers with my Stampin up inks but used my promarkers around the "window" panes and to mount the sentiment. 

PS - well it was going to be a Challenge for Fab 'n' Funky but I can't seem to make a link

3 comments:

Julie said...

Fab colours and your colouring of the stamp is fab too! Sure your Aunt will love it!!! Juliexx

cats whiskers said...

This is just so sweet love the image and the papers and your colouring of the flowers is just perfect dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Lexxie said...

This is so beautiful Lesley, I really love the flower stamp and the sentiment. Your auntie sound fab, I'm sure she will treasure this card,
Love Sarita xx