Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 1 July 2024

Because Elephants Never Forget!

This is an early post for my DT responsibilities at Mo's Dream Team Blog.  I've just returned from abroad and I have a sneaky suspicion I have come back with more than just a tan. I have been fighting a headache all afternoon in spite of a long nap and my throat is raw so I figured I would post this before going back to bed.

I have used this adorable Dear Diary Elli which you can find in Mo’s Digital Pencil store. And I found the perfect sentiment by Taylored Expressions which I heat embossed in white on black.  I just love these papers from Echo Park.  They worked perfectly with my Copic coloured Elli.


There is a Facebook page 
HERE for fan's of Mo Manning.  It's a really friendly clubhouse where everyone can upload their creations made with genuine Mo Manning digital images which have been purchased from her store or in rubber from one of her legitimate partnering companies. You can always find lots of inspiration from my fabulously talented teamies there in addition to lovely cards made by other crafters.. 

Mo also has a "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month (plus tax where applicable) and each month Mo offers treats to her patrons.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
CD Sunday Plus - #136 Always Anything Digital Goes
Cupcake Inspirations - #597 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks #722 All Occasions
Polkadoodles #26 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Anything Goes





 

5 comments:

meg said...

Elli is absolutely adorable,love your papers,layout and sentiment,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

Nora Noll said...

Love the pattern papers you used on this. That little elephant is so CUTE!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations

Jocelyn said...

This is really cute and I like the colours you have used. Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Carol said...

A really sweet card - and I hope the dreaded lurgy didn't land after all, and you are feeling better.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

Sweet Elle is coloured beautifully. And the shades of pinks and greys all work really well together.
Hope you feel better soon.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.