Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 18 June 2024

I Dunno

 We have a new theme for "Most recent Purchase" at Everybody Art Challenge.  Do come and play along and share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.

Today I have slightly altered this cute "i Dunno" image from Mo’s Digital Pencil which is available in her shop here by flipping the image then cutting out Bronte the dog, shrinking her, and putting her back next to Bella (the little girl).  I also added just Bronte from another image called Bronte and Louis available here.  The recipient of my card has two white chihuahuas so I needed two dogs and I needed them to be smaller. I also needed them to be male but fortunately that wasn't a problem with these pups!    I always ask and ensure that I have received permission from Mo Manning before I alter any of her already perfect images. 


There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #135 Always Anything Digital Goes
Just Us Girls #731 Word - "Celebrate"  I'm hoping that this birthday card counts as a celebration
Polkadoodles #24 Always Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Wed - Bright & Cheerful 

Tic Tac Toe #249 - I used the first column of layers, die cut and patterned paper





 

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This card is absolutely adorable, Lesley! Bella ad her pups are super sweet. Love the butterflies in the background and the bright primary colors. Thanks so much for playing along at Just Us Girls!

Seafield Jo said...

What a great card. Love the image, the colours and the backing papers.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Rosanne Mulhern said...

This is such a wonderfully adorable card, Lesley! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

Pamela said...

The work you did on the dog images is worth it, the finished card is brilliant!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Perfect for the "terrible twos", love it.
Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CD Sunday Plus!
XOX, Aimeslee DT