Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 4 June 2024

A Secret

We have a new theme for "Patterned Paper" at Everybody Art Challenge.  Regulars to my  blog will know that I love patterned papers!   It's a great opportunity to use up some of your own pretty stash so please join in the fun and share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.

I missed my Mo's post a fortnight ago because I was away and I like to keep that a secret from social media until my return.  Coincidentally, "A Secret" is also the name of the adorable image I used for my card today.  It's available in Mo’s Digital Pencil shop here.  


I used my alcohol pens to colour this sweet girl and combined her with die cut numbers, and a stamped banner all teamed up with these pretty papers 

Inspiration for your Mo's Digital Pencil creations can be found on the Dream Team Blog HERE. There is a Facebook page HERE where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there.   And for fans like me, who love coupons and freebies, Mo has a "Patreon" Page HERE. There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
CD Sunday Plus - #134 Always anything digital goes
Creative Inspirations #May Feminine
Krafty Chicks #718 Anything Goes
Make my Monday -#227 B is for... Birthday of course

Polkadoodles #22 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Anything Goes





 

7 comments:

Johanna said...

Very cute and your papers are lovely. You created a nice design in this card and it fits our challenge perfectly. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

meg said...

A fabulous fun birthday card with gorgeous papers and a beautifully coloured adorable image,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

meg said...

Popped back to say thank you for joining in at MMM with this fantastic card

Jocelyn said...

This is so pretty and you have coloured the image beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Carol said...

She is so cute. Lovely colouring.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

I love the backing paper and the colours you've used.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautfiully coloured image and lovely card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT