Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 13 February 2024

Birthday Challenge with EAC

We have a new theme for "Birthday" at Everybody Art Challenge.  

Today I have used the beautiful "Eliza" image from Mo’s Digital Pencil which is available in her shop here.  I printed Eliza on my card and then masked her before layering two stencils - one above the other to ink up the heart.   I added some gold spatter and a gold embossed birthday tag together with another sentiment.   Even though I coloured the folds of Eliza's dress with the shading in the wrong place, I am very happy with this make.


Do come and play along and share some love with the EAC Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.  And if you have a Mo Manning image, come and showcase your work on Mo's Facebook page HERE Inspiration from my teamies can be found on Mo's Dream Team Blog HERE and Mo has a Patreon page too which you can find HERE. There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
AAABirthday Challenge - #58 - Birthday Hearts
Dragonfly Dreams - Feb - Hearts
CD Sunday Plus - #126 Always anything Digital Goes
Creative Inspirations - Feb - For someone you love or a special friend
Inkspirational -#309 Word Prompt "Hearts"
Seize the Birthday -#277 Spatter

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Love is in the Air

Stencil Fun Challenge - Feb - Love/Hearts  



 

Edited to add a top pick from the lovelies at CD Sunday Plus and at Stencil Fun!  Thank you so much for selecting my card - I'm so delighted to get not just one but two awards!
 
 


13 comments:

meg said...

A beautifully coloured image set against a wonderful background,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

Cardsbymaaike said...

Gorgeous card and sentiment. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

Jocelyn said...

I like the colours you have used and the splats look great. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Diane said...

Gorgeous slimline card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}

Pamela said...

This is really lovely. I like the heart in the backgroung - thanks for explaining how you did it.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Seafield Jo said...

A great image and I love how you've created the background. I think your colouring is fabulous.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

Sorry... forgot to say, I love the sentiment too!
Jo x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful slimline card. Love the stenciled heart with the gold splatters. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely image and colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Glenda J said...

Great colouring and colour combo. Such a lovely card with a terrific sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a creative card - I love the background heart. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge

cm said...

She is gorgeous - and how pretty the background heart stenciling. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.
~carol

Deekshita Jaideep said...

Lovely Card !! Thank you for playing AAA Birthday Challenges !!
- Deekshita ( Papiershades)