Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 30 January 2024

Is it nearly Spring yet?

We have a new theme for a "tag" at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love to see your creations. Do check out the wonderful inspiration from my teamies and share some love with them by leaving comments on their blogs.

For my card today I added mini tags to my card with this Papertrey Ink sentiment but I also made a separate coordinating gift tag, also with a sentiment by PTI.   On the card the image is  "Boo and Tulipsfrom Mo’s Digital Pencil which is available in her shop here.  



I have tried to colour the kitty in the same pattern as the cat who lives with the recipients of my card.   They also happen to be keen gardeners so Mo's images are a win win. 



For the separate gift tag I offset "More Tulips" which you can find here in Mo's Digital Pencil store. 

There is a Facebook page HERE where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. Mo has two other sites:
* the Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration from my teamies; and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 

I am entering my card/tag into the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks #700 All Occasions
Make my Monday -#218 Patterned Paper

Polkadoodles #4 Anything Goes

Snippets  Playground #472 No theme as long as snippets are used (I topped and tailed my tags with some very tiny paper pieces from my scraps drawer)


Additionally, my cards are nearly always digital images just right for CD Sunday Plus who always have an "Anything digital goes" theme so I would like to enter my card there, if they will let me, when their new challenge starts on 4th Feb.  Hope you ladies had a great break and will forgive me preempting my entry which is not technically back linking because I made this for your challenge before I realised you were still vacationing!

Edited to add my delight at being in the top 5 at Make my Monday!  Thank you so much for this coveted award!







6 comments:

Sarn said...

A well designed card with great colouring of the cat to match the recipient’s pet. Lovely matching gift tag using your snippets.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse for a mug of hot chocolate later xxx

Helen said...

Beautiful card and tag - that image is so sweet!

Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Helen x
Guest Chick

Pamela said...

all the colors from the designer paper are subtle and works so well with each others. Thank you for joining us at MMM challenge

Di said...

This such a lovely card and matching tag. So sweet to colour the kitty just like the recipients' cat! Fabulous colouring too.

Hugs
Di xxx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

MeSi said...

Super cute! I love cats. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
My blog