Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 12 December 2023

Don't you come into the house wearing those snowy boots, Santa

Today's card showcases "Door with Wreath" from Mo’s Digital Pencil which I have merged with the boots from Santa Napping which you can find here.  In my mind, I could hear Mrs Claus warning Santa to leave his boots outside after he had finished shovelling the path.  No one wants snow traipsed through the hallway!  I overlaid Mo's original wreath with some flower and foliage rubber stamps. I always ask and receive permission from Mo when I tamper with her already perfect images!

There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out the Dream Team Blog where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies HERE.

Mo also has a "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month (plus tax where applicable) and each month Mo offers treats to her patrons.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #125 Anything Digital Goes
Creative Inspirations - Dec - Happy Christmas/New Year
Cupcake Inspirations - #584 Winter Wonderland
Dragonfly Dreams - Dec - Christmas
Krafty Chicks #693 Stamp Act
the Male Room #181 Christmas 



Edited to add a very happy Top pick from the lovely Cupcakes and also from the lovely team at CD Sunday Plus!  Thank you 

          



8 comments:

Carol said...

I think this is a fantastic card. I can't tell which part of the wreath is yours and which is Mo's but it looks great. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

Such a fabulous Christmas card, cleverly done.
If I was Mrs Claus, that's exactly what I'd be saying!!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Lori Turner said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week for our STAMP ACT week!

Lori
KCC DT

Jocelyn said...

Lovely card, I like the simplicity of this. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

This is really pretty. I like your addition of the boots! Thanks for supporting our challenge and have a Merry Christmas.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!! i LOVE your wreath and the little boots at the door-so festive. Great card design!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Margarets designer cards said...

A beautiful christmas card, love the sentiment
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Kelly Parker said...

Wonderful card, thank you for playing at Cupcake Inspirations!