Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 12 December 2023

Food or Drink anyone?

For my card today I have used these fabulous Tim Holtz for Sizzix "Happy Hour" Thinlits dies to make a birthday card for our "food or drink" theme at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love to see your creations. Do check out the wonderful inspiration from my teamies and share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.


Instead of cutting out die shapes for the drinks portion of the glasses and adhering them on top, I have stencilled through separately die-cut shapes.  I felt this looked more like the liquids were inside the glass. I added an embossed background for additional interest.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments #308 embossing folder or winter or new year + sentiment
Can You Handle The Pressure - Dec - Anything using an embossing folder + optional holly
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Use Dies for Diecember

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Use Dies for Diecember

Stencil Fun Challenge - December - Anything stencilled (I used the dies to make stencils and then inked through the apertures to add liquid to my drinks glasses) optional Christmas





2 comments:

Darlene said...

Well what a clever idea ... looks awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Vickie Y said...

Super fun images and card! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.