Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 3 October 2023

Thankful for Hobby Art Daryl the Quirky Turkey

For my card today I have used this lovely image from Hobby Art called Daryl the Quirky Turkey. You can find the set here 


I made a CAS styled card with this lovely embossing folder as a backdrop.  I inked up Daryl and spritzed him before stamping to give a loose watercolour effect.  I glazed the eyes which adds to the slightly crazy look.   You might look a bit crazy too if you thought you might be on the menu for a Thanksgiving or Christmas meal in the coming months!



I made several cards.  I truly value my real friendships!

We have a new "Thank You" theme at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love to see your creations. Do check out the wonderful inspiration of my teamies and share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Add Some texture

Sweet Stampin - Autumn

Can you Handle the Pressure - Embossing Folder plus optional bees or beehive.   This is a new challenge site for me and I'd like to thank Darlene for introducing me to it.






6 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love your quirky and fun card! Fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge

Darlene said...

OMG ... these are SO MUCH FUN! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Don't forget about our embossing challenge called Can You Handle the Pressure (link below). Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you Darlene for introducing me to this challenge site! I'm so glad to know about it! Hugs, Lesley

Darlene said...

YAY!! You found us! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B


Melanie Hungerford said...

What a fun and crazy turkey, love the color scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Quirky and fun image. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Sweet Stampin' xoxo