Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 2 October 2023

Mei with Peonies

My brain went walkabout after a recent holiday and then my computer went crazy and I lost all my Microsoft products and a Network Adapter which enables me to access the internet.  As a result, I have been AWOL.   But I'm back now with this card using this lovely Mei with Peonies image from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  I think she looked like my very good friend Susie who also happens to love peonies.

There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out the Dream Team Blog where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies HERE.

Mo also has a "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month (plus tax where applicable) and each month Mo offers treats to her patrons.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #120 Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe - #300 Children's clothing
KraftyChicks #683 All Occasions  
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Anything Goes





4 comments:

Carol said...

She is so pretty. Glad you got your computer sorted. It must have been so stressful. I like the two-part background. I haven't seen that for a while.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

Mei is so sweet! I like your pastel colours. Good to see you've sorted out the technical issues.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Jocelyn said...

Welcome back! Computers can be a nightmare at times. Such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

cass said...

Sweet card, love the blue dress. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe for our Children's Clothing Challenge