Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 11 July 2023

Sketch Challenge with One

We have a new sketch theme at Everybody Art Challenge  My fellow teamies have provided plenty of inspiration and it makes us very happy when you share some love with the Design Team by joining in with our challenge and leaving comments on our individual blogs. 

For my card today I have used this lovely little straight haired girl image called One from Mo’s Digital Pencil. There is a straight haired boy version of this called One-b, and curly haired boy (One-b-c) and curly haired girl (One-c) too.  I love that Mo so often provides the same image fashioned to suit a variety of recipients.     I coloured this cutie with my alcohol pens  and teamed her with these delightful papers from Carta Bella called Baby Mine and a cute Stampin Up duck.  And here is the simple sketch for our challenge this week which I also designed.

There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you HERE.   Plenty of inspiration from my uber talented and delightfully friendly teamies can also be found at Mo's Dream Team Blog HERE.  Mo also has a "Patreon" Page HERE. There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #114 Always anything digital goes
Krafty Chicks #671 Stamp Act
Make my Monday -#204 Birthday

Polkadoodles #27 Anything Goes





6 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, this is adorable! Sweet sweet image, and sweet coloring for it! Perfect paper choices, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Carol said...

She is so sweet Lesley. Mo does produce some wonderful images and you have displayed her beautifully.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

Cute! and I like that the sentiment is in a tag with ribbon attached. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A really sweet birthday card for a little girl.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

She is so cute and sweet, Lovely birthday card for a one year old
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Gorgeous card. Your colouring is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x