Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 10 July 2023

On your Engagement

I saw three challenges which inspired me to make this Engagement card.


I used a stylised rose stencil and inks in aqua/teal, pink, and a soft grey  through a heart stencil (which I made myself with a memory box die and some acetate) for the background.

I cut this fabulous Simon Says Stamp Outline LOVE Die sssd112525 from silver and also from teal, pink, and grey cardstock.  I filled the O of love with silver (to represent platinum in this case) and topped the "ring" with a Papertrey Ink diamond cut from holographic card stock which changes colour depending on the aspect of the card.  

The "Congratulations" Die is also from Papertrey Ink.

Aud Sentiments #30 Stencils (and or Christmas in July) plus a sentiment
The Color Throwdown #750 Teal Pink Grey
and I'm sneaking into 

Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - we're going around in circles because if you don't look at the heart or the other letters, the key feature of this card is in fact the circle of the O which makes the ring for this engagement card.


Edited to add how chuffed I was that this card "caught the eye" from the lovelies at The Color Throwdown








2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

How clever and creative! Love the diamond "O" you created! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

Lisa Bird said...

A beautiful CAS card, I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge  Blog

Best Wishes Lisa (DT) xx

craftycard-designs.co.uk