Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 9 February 2022

Heartfelt greetings with Everybody Art Challenge

I'm late posting this. I have had internet issues all day!  We have a new theme for "heart or love" at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love to see your creations.  I punched lots of tiny flowers reminiscent of those found on a hydrangea and adhered them all together in a heart shape for this romantic wedding card.  I used a pearl embellished embossing folder and there are hydrangeas stamped and clear embossed in the background.  The sentiment, from PTI is embossed too.    

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #291 - Love
Creative Inspirations - Feb Love 
Dare 2B Artzy Feb - Love

Simon Says Monday - Love is in the Air

Simon Says Stamp - With Love








2 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such an elegant card! Love the heart shaped flowers and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina x

Helen said...

That is so pretty and elegant - love it!

Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

Helen x