Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 25 January 2022

Welcome a New Baby for a New Year

For my card today I have used this adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil called The Big Sister s.  You can find her here and there is a curly haired The Big Sister c and a The Big Brother too btw.


I added a Welcome diecut and some individual letters for "Lyla".  The giraffes are so cute.  I dressed baby Lyla in the clothes I bought her 

We have a theme for "Baby" at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love to see your creations. 

I still can't get over the fact that Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge has closed but we do still have a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE  Don't forget you must use a bona fide Mo Manning digital or rubber image for any cards posted there.  And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #290 Anything Goes + sentiment
Creative Inspirations #Jan - Anything Goes
Passion for Markers -#624 Use a die 

Seize the Birthday #230 Embossing - this is a new birth(day) card

Simon Says Stamp - Four legged friends (my giraffes)

Stamping Sensations - Stamping with option to add a die
Time Out #205 In Love

Watercooler Wednesday - #333 Dawn's All Occasions





7 comments:

brenda said...

A really delightful card perfect for a little one, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

brenda said...

My heads not in the right place this morning Lesley, I meant Stamping Sensations but was equally think ahead to Allsorts where it would also fit in perfectly,

B x

Tristan said...

What an adorable card> Lovely design and use of those die cut embellishments> Thanks for joining us at WWC> Tristam DT>

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card Lesley. The whole design is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

pinky said...

Oh my word that is so adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month. Hugs
Pinky

Billie A said...

Sweet card. I love the cute images and awesome layout and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

crafty said...

Such a sweet card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
Mary