Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 31 October 2023

With Sympathy

We have a new theme for "Sympathy or Condolences" at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love to see your creations. My best friend lost her lovely cat and I made this card for her.

My desk is in such a horrible mess, I actually cannot find the products I used to make this. They are here somewhere!   I'm wondering if they are stuck inside the pack of vellum paper but I can't find where I put the vellum or the stamps or the paw print die.  The sentiment is by Papertrey Ink!  If I find the 'gredients, I'll post what I used!  In the meantime I can tell you that I coloured my rainbow with my markers and cut a complete rainbow of frames in which to sandwich my vellum.  When you look down on the card you can just see the rainbow colours in the frame. And I was left with some fun cut out coloured cardstock to use as mounts on future cards.  I wonder where I've put them!


Come and join in with our challenge and please consider sharing some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks #687 All Occasions, Polkadoodles #43 and Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - both Anything Goes 







2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

What a beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Renske said...

Great card. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT