Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 2 May 2023

Weddings (and Wedding Anniversaries)

We have a new theme for "Weddings" at Everybody Art Challenge and "Wedding Anniversaries" are permitted too.  My fellow teamies have provided plenty of inspiration and we all greatly appreciate it when you share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on our  blogs. 


For my card today I have used this lovely Moo image from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  She comes with an "I'm in the mood for love" sentiment but I actually typed my own to better fit my chosen design.   I am using her as an anniversary card but she udderly shouts "Spring" to me as I have recently driven by lots of cows in fields with their calves.   I coloured this sweetie on Kraft with my Polychromo Pencils.  I've had the tin of pencils for a long time but have been too afraid to use them.  I love them on this Stampin Up Kraft cardstock though. I must use them more!  I stencilled some clouds in behind this lovely cow 

There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you HERE.   Plenty of inspiration from my uber talented and delightfully friendly teamies can also be found at Mo's Dream Team Blog HERE.  Mo also has a "Patreon" Page HERE. There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments #301 Watercolouring and/or Spring + sentiment
CD Sunday Plus - #109 Anything Goes
Four Seasons May - Spring
Krafty Chicks #661 All Occasions

Polkadoodles #17 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Anything Goes

Sweet Stampin - Animals

Edited to add an exciting Top 3 pick from the lovelies at CD Sunday Plus.  Thank You!







7 comments:

Pamela said...

The sentiment combined with the look on the cows face made me smile! I think your colouring is great too!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun anniversary card and love how you colored the image!
Thank you so much for sharing at Four Seasons challenge!

Darlene said...

OMG this is such a clever anniversary card and LOVE your image/design! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Jocelyn said...

What a great card for an anniversary. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

This card made me laugh, a really fun and great image for a love card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

This is such a great card and the sentiment is genius!
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Carol said...

I love this. After I had looked at her for some time I thought what a great design for a postage stamp she would make.
Thank you for sharing your great card with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT