Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 16 May 2023

I Like You!

We have a new theme for "Dies" at Everybody Art Challenge and I used this cute image from Mo’s Digital Pencil called "I like You" which you can find here.  She has been framed with circular and scallop dies and the scripted birthday greeting is by Papertrey Ink.

There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you HERE.   Plenty of inspiration from my uber talented and delightfully friendly teamies can also be found at Mo's Dream Team Blog HERE.

Mo also has a "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month.  

I am entering my card into the "Anything Goes" challenges at CD Sunday Plus #110 and Polkadoodles #19





3 comments:

Carol said...

She is so cute. I love the way she is standing. It says so much. Lovely card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely sweet and cute image,
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Pamela said...

Oh she's got such a mischievous look on her face! I like the flowery backing paper that you've also used to paper piece on the image.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.