Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 4 April 2022

Daisy

For my card today I have used this lovely image from Mo’s Digital Pencil of Mo's own beautiful German Shepherd.   The image is called "Daisy in Autumn" and it was a Patreon image. I made this card for Daisy's first birthday.


It looks like Daisy (and Mo) were happy to have received my card although now I can see that I needed to have given my coloured version of Daisy a much darker complexion.  She is such a beauty and this is one of only a few photos I have seen of her where her gorgeous long ears fit in the frame.   


Mo Manning has a Facebook page for fans to upload their makes using her images.  You can find it HERE There is lots of inspiration from my Dream Teamies on this site HERE 
Mo's "Patreon" Page is HERE. Every month there is a coupon for an image and/or a freebie like Daisy here.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #670 Any real Animal
Krafty Chicks #605 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Time Out #210 Words "Happiness is a Warm Puppy"







9 comments:

brenda said...

A fabulous image and looks like Daisy approves, perfect for our Animals theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Pamela said...

I'm sure Daisy loved her personalised card!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Lorraine

Jocelyn said...

What a great card. Happy 1st birthday to Daisy. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

What a great card. Daisy is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Great card! I’m sure Daisy loves it too! Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Margarets designer cards said...

I am sure Daisy loved your card,
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

coldwaters2 said...

This is so cute love the image and the card design thank you for joining us at ALLSORTS
hugs
lolo x

Quillish said...

Aww! This is amazing. Beautifully designed and such great coloring skills. Daisy loves it for sure too. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges with you cute pup! Hugs ~ Ishani