Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 8 March 2022

Sunflower Baby

My card today was inspired by the brave people of Ukraine.  My mind trembles at the horror of Putin’s barbaric unprovoked invasion.  My heart hurts for all those affected.


I have used this lovely Sunflower Baby image from Mo’s Digital Pencil, coloured with Copics.  The background is a stencil from my stash (I’m sorry I can’t discern the brand).  I actually didn’t have quite the right colour blue ink for my top sunflower so I had a little photoshop help to enhance the colour to match the blue of my Copics for the little baby’s clothing for the purposes of this post. 

We have a new theme for "B is for..." at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love to see your creations. In my case, B is for Bloom/Blume.

We have a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE  Don't forget you must use a bona fide Mo Manning digital or rubber image for any cards posted there.  And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #666 Anything Goes; optional distressing.  There is so much distress over this.
CD Sunday Plus - #80 Anything Digital Goes
Crafter's Cafe - #282 Make your own background
Creative Inspirations March Spring Flowers
Krafty Chicks #601 Stamp Act
Polkadoodles #10 Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations - March Something for Spring

Sweet Stampin - Girly but no pink






10 comments:

Dena J said...

The image is lovely, Lesley, and the stenciling a perfect addition. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts Challenge.

brenda said...

This is adorable and even more special in the Ukraine National colours, thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge(we have the same theme at We Love Stamping with great prizes).

B x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful imabe Lesley, and the stencilling is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing with my challenge at Allsorts this week, and for joining in with my distress option.
Pauline x

Seafield Jo said...

This is so lovely.

My heart breaks for these poor people.

Thanks for joining us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Mervi said...

Gorgeous image and colouring, lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Gina's Cards said...

Such a stunning card and a lovely tribute too. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Pamela said...

A really beautiful card and I like the sentiment you chose.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

pinky said...

Wow that is beautiful Lesley. A breath of fresh spring air! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sorry to have only just seen your comment Lesley. You left it on a Top 3 post. Your card is utterly enchanting and was perfect for our challenge. Thanks for trying to enter! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 10 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!