Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 7 May 2024

Holey Moley - It's the gardener's birthday

We have a new theme for "Garden" at Everybody Art Challenge Come and play along and  share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.  

The recipient of my card is a keen gardener and has struggled with moles in his garden.  He probably didn't want to see another mole but this little guy looks so cute coloured with my alcohol markers and teamed with these perfect papers (which I think are by Dovecraft) and a couple of cute garden related die-cuts.  The sentiments are word processed.



I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks # 714 Stamps

Polkadoodles #18 Anything Goes

Seize the Birthday #282 Anything Birthday Goes with optional off the edge

Sweet Stampin - Animals



1 comment:

Cathy said...

What a fun card this is! Great pun too, I'm sure seeing one more little mole will delight your gardener friend, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x