Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 26 March 2024

What's Moo at The Funny Farm?

For my card today I have used this quirky What's Moo image from the Funny Farm by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.  I stamped and masked the cow then used a stenciled print pull from my Gel Press to make the background before adding additional stamping on top.  



We have a new theme for "Farm Animals" at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love to see your creations. Do check out the wonderful inspiration of my teamies and share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - Z is for Zoology
Creative Inspirations #Anything Goes for March
Polkadoodles #12 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) -Easter/Spring.   

Stencil Fun Challenge - Anything stencilled with optional Easter 



  



3 comments:

meg said...

You're fun image made me smile,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun image/sentiment for a birthday! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a fun and quirky card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x