Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 12 March 2024

Roll on Spring!

We have had soooooooo much rain here in the south of England and I can hardly wait for the clocks to jump forward, the days to lengthen, the skies to brighten, and Spring to arrive.  Crocus, Daffodils and Tulips are so welcome in my garden right now and Teddy Bo has some tulips on my card for a Spring Birthday for our new "Spring" theme at Everybody Art Challenge.  Check out the lovely inspiration from my teamies on our blog and come and play along!  I don't know if Teddy Bo images are still available on line anywhere.  I absolutely LOVED Gayle Cook's fabulous images of Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea and the gang.  If anyone knows if a shop is still out there selling these cuties, please do let me know and I will happily add a link.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #128 Anything digital goes
Creative Inspirations March Anything Goes
Fourseasons - March Spring
Krafty Chicks #706 Stamps
Polkadoodles #10 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Add a Sentiment


Edited to add a great big thank you to Jo and the lovely team at CD Sunday Plus.  I absolutely love my digi images and I nearly always play along with this fun challenge.  I'm  chuffed that my card was in your Top 3 selection.



9 comments:

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Super cute card, love the image, your colouring and pretty patterned paper. I agree, roll on Spring, haven't seen much of it yet. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful and perfect for spring with this cute image and wonderful colors!
Thank you so much for sharing this month at the Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Pamela said...

Your card has brought a little of Spring to us all. A great card!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Carol said...

Love the image. Reminds me that Tulips will droop if you have the stems too long. Thank you for sharing with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

The Crafty Den said...

Such a pretty and colourful card Lesley. I love the Teddy Bo image and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Seafield Jo said...

I too can't wait for the lighter nights and (fingers crossed) better weather!
I love Teddy Bo and Bea and have many of the digital stamps. I haven't seen one in so long. Your card is adorable.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Aimeslee Winans said...

Such an adorable card, love your coloring! Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus. XOX, Aimeslee DT