Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 12 June 2023

Clean up your Act with Bon Voyage Cat

This is an early post for my card today using this lovely Bon Voyage Cat image from Mo’s Digital Pencil. I just think this furbabe is so darn cute. She was an image from Mo's Patreon Page but can also be found in her store here.


There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out the Dream Team Blog where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies HERE.  You can find Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month (plus tax where applicable) and each month Mo offers treats to her patrons.  

I stamped and heat embossed the circles in the background and inked over them with Oxide inks.  The numbers and sentiments utilised some inked papers pulled from my gel press.  I coloured the cat and Roomba with my alcohol markers.  What a way to get around!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #112 Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations - #571 Father's Day or Someone Special Masculine
Passion for Markers -#693 for Man or Boy

Polkadoodles #23 Anything Goes

Seize the Birthday # 263 Use a sentiment on a banner

Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Mixed Media Masculine

We Love to Create Mixed Media #5 Anything Mixed Media Goes






9 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Lesley. The image is hilarious and your colouring is perfect. I really like your background and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jocelyn said...

I love the colours you have chosen for your card and that little plump puss is just purrrfect. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Nora Noll said...

This is so fun!! I LOVE that large cat. Your coloring is so beautiful!! I also like the fun colors you chose to use on this. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations

Elaine Stark said...

A brilliant card. Thanks for joining Pssion for Markers. Elaine

JoAnn said...

Cute image. love the colors and design of your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Carol said...

What a lovely round fat cat. Looks very contented.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Leanne said...

What a fun card, great colors, and the image make me laugh, thanks for playing our Father's Day/Masculine Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a crafting day!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations

Pamela said...

I love that the image is called Bon Voyage when the cat is riding on an automated vacuum cleaner LOL! I like the background limes and yellows.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Very contented fat cat, love the colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT