Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 2 October 2022

It's Autumn Already!

My heart goes out to all those affected by Hurricane Ian.  We have family and friends in Florida all of whom have been affected and they are very much in my thoughts. 

We have a new theme at Stamping Sensations for "Autumn" so grab some stash and come join in the fun.  Our sponsors this month are "Highlight Crafts".  It is not necessary to use products from "Highlight Crafts" but if you have them, we would love to see them.  


For my card today I have used this lovely image from Papertrey Ink, coloured with my Copics.  I've kept the card pretty clean to really showcase this small image.  

I'd also like to remind you that we have a theme for "Coffee or Tea" at Everybody Art Challenge which is still active

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Fourseasons October - Anything Fall Goes
Fusion Card Challenge Colour Palette - Autumn Leaves
Krafty Chicks #631 Anything Goes
the Male Room #166 Song Title (I have gone for "Autumn Leaves" by Eva Cassidy)

Polkadoodles #40 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed)- Anything Goes 

We Love Stamping - Oct Autumn Colours


  
 



17 comments:

brenda said...

An elegant design Lesley, the image would also make a great New Home card.

B x

pinky said...

Your card is so fresh and beautiful Lesley! I love the rich colours on the image and the detail around it. Perfect sentiment too!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card and really love the image you used
Carol x

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

My thought and prayers are with those affected by Ian. Including extended family worried miles away. Love how you coloured the fall scene. Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Dora said...

Beautiful card and style.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, beautiful colouring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping October challenge!

Fiona said...

lovely card Lesley, that image just pops out, very effective.
Fi
x

Linby said...

A beautifully bright and colourful image and a great CAS layout.

R's Rue said...

Absolutely darling. I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful image and gorgeous card, Leslie. Love the faux stitching accents!
So sad for all those who lost so much in Florida and SC, I'm sorry your friends were affected as well!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Darlene said...

Beautifully colored image and love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

I Card Everyone said...

I have this darling stamp [and the other seasons] in my stash - I have never seen it colored so perfectly!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful fall scene! Love your coloring! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Donna Walls said...

A very pretty Autumn scene, Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge this month!
Donna xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, this is a beautiful CAS card, I love the fall feel of it. Thank you so much for joining us at Four Seasons!

Rachael said...

beautiful scene card! Love the CAS design. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Polkadoodles, good luck and hope to see you again soon! x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a super cool and creative card. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at The Four Seasons and please visit again soon. We enjoy your art and look forward to having you play along.