Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 18 July 2022

Stamping Sensations Mid-month Morning Glory

I joined a new DT team this month at Stamping Sensations and it's time for our mid-month reminder of our theme for "summer flowers".    We have a great prize from Crafty Individuals this month for one lucky winner and we would love to see your floral creations.



My card today uses this loved but little used stamp and die set from Papertrey Ink called Morning by Morning.  My sentiment is by Papertrey Ink too.  

I enjoyed making a card using just two colours earlier this month for Everybody Art Challenge and thought I would give it another go.  EAC has a new theme now for Sunny Greetings and we would love for you to play along there too before we take our summer break. 

Do please consider sharing some love with my teamies at Stamping Sensations and Everybody Art Challenge by visiting the challenge sites and leaving comments on our blogs.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments #295 Anything Goes
We Love Stamping July - Anything stamped (optional hot colours) It's too hot in England for hot colours so I've gone cool!









4 comments:

Linby said...

A beautiful clean and fresh design with such pretty colours.

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, so different. Very stylish. Anesha x

Linby said...

Thanks also for joining in at We Love Stamping Challenge.

TaeEun said...

These are cute morning glories! A beautiful card and a more beautiful sentiment! Thank you so much for playing at The Flower Challenge!