Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 31 May 2022

Sassy

We have a new theme for "Glitter and Pearls" at Everybody Art Challenge and would love to see your creations. We have some lovely inspiration on the challenge blog and always appreciate it when you would share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on our blogs. 

For my card today I have used this lovely Sassy image from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  I think she is just adorable and is striking a pose not unlike one my young niece might posture.  I have used three different Memory Box foliage dies and some flowers from my stash.  I replaced all the original stamens in my shop-bought flowers with pearls and used Wink of Stella pen on Sassy's clothes and shoes for added sparkle.

Don't forget there is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.

* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #86 Anything Digital Goes
Krafty Chicks #613 All Occasions
Polkadoodles #22 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations - Flora & Fauna 

Edited to add a proud selection in the top 3 at CD Sunday Plus!  Thank you!






7 comments:

brenda said...

She looks like a real little miss with attitude Lesley, so colourful as well, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Carol said...

A cute card Lesley with a great colour choice. Thank you for joining us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

That Sassy little girl is just the cutest and I love the colours you have chosen. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

This is really pretty and I like what you've done with the flower wreath.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Seafield Jo said...

Such a cute image, she clearly has attitude! I love how you've framed her with the flowers.
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty, love the cute girl and the beautiful colours of the flowers
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card and that images - well just perfect for any little girl.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril