Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 10 May 2022

Roses

I'm a little early today because I have internet now and I might not have it later and I have used this lovely Roses in Vase image from  Mo’s Digital Pencil for our new theme at Everybody Art Challenge which is "Roses".  I coloured my roses with Copics and added some sparkle to the vase - which I know is hard to see, and to the three dimensional liquid pearls on the flowers.  My pretty design papers are what I had on hand.

Grab some rosie design paper, a rose image or some paper roses and join in the fun with us.  Don't forget to share some love with our Design Team by leaving comments on our blogs.

And if you want to make a card with a Mo Manning image, you can always post it HERE in Mo's Facebook Clubhouse. These other sites also have lots of Mo's Digital Pencil inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #676 Add some sparkle
CD Sunday Plus - #85 Anything digital goes
Dare 2B Artzy May - Flowers
Make my Monday -#174 Springtime

Polkadoodles #Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations - May Flora & Fauna





6 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully vibrant blooms Lesley and all so prettily coordinated with the DP's, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

Will drop you a mail later.

B x

Linby said...

Beautiful image and such lovely colouring. I would not have thought to put these papers with the image but it is a fabulous design. Thanks for taking part at Stamping Sensations.

Dena J said...

Lovely rose bouquet and such pretty. colorful papers. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Seafield Jo said...

I love the layout of your card and the different papers you've used. A lovely image, beautifully coloured.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous card. I love the image and the beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Billie A said...

Beautiful. I love the black outline around everything. Awesome colors/papers and image. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday