Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 3 May 2022

Darn it - I'm late today!

I have been a bit busy and I'm sorry I'm late with my post today but here is my DT card for Mo’s Digital Pencil, using this fabulous Darn it image from Mo's store.  I tried to be a bit artsy and added some Aall & Create stamping and did some stencilling too.  I think it turned out quite well.

Mo has a Facebook Clubhouse where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #674 Anything goes, optional scene
CD Sunday Plus - #84 Always anything digital goes
Krafty Chicks #609 All Occasions
Make my Monday -#173 Happy Birthday

Polkadoodles #18 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday Masculine, and 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

We Love to Create Mixed Media #5 Anything Mixed Media


Edited to add how happy I am to have received a top pick award from one of my favourite challenge sites.  Thank you



10 comments:

Dena J said...

Love the artsy background vibe! Fun and bright card. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

brenda said...

Such an unusual image making for a really super card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Jocelyn said...

I love the background you have created for this great image. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Linby said...

It's a wonderful image and all your background detailing is just perfect for it. Thanks for taking part in my challenge week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

Pamela said...

That's a great image and I love your background. I don't stamp very much as I don't enjoy colouring but I do like some of the AALL and Create stuff.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Maria Valente said...

Such a wonderful card! Thank you for playing along at MMM Challenge.
Hugs

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wonderful creation. Thanks for entering you card at Make My Monday challenge
Das een hele mooie creatie. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Make My Monday challenge
hugs
Claudia
DT Make My Monday challenge
mocht je mijn nieuwe blognaam nog niet hebben, zie de info hieronder
Ik ben nu te vinden onder mijn nieuwe blognaam Claudia's kaartjes met een nieuw URL: https://claudiaskaartjes.blogspot.com/
https://claudiaskaartjes.blogspot.com/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely background and great image it all bends in well together
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Sue Jackson said...

I really like the distressed look of this great slimline card. The scissors and button stamps are awesome. Thanks so much for joining us at Make My Monday! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

Ellie Knol said...

It surely turned out very well! LOVE it. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. xxx Ellie