Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Will you be Gnome for Christmas?

So, you know how some days just go awry?  That's what happened to me yesterday.  The card I had planned for today is not with it's recipient and I don't want to post it just yet.  Another I had in the pipeline isn't quite ready and so I'm going for gnomes!  I have made some of these previously and I have great fun selecting the right gnomes for the homes to which they are going.  The background is double stencilled with numbers over a tree shape.


My number dies are by Tim Holtz and the star is Memory Box but the real stars of my card are Alma, Egli and Hedda from Mo's Digital Pencil and you can find them with other gnomes in Mo's store.  Alma comes with Alf here, Tini comes with Egli here and Frode comes with Hedda here  
You have just one more day to join in with our "Anything Mo's" theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.  This month we have an optional "Thanks" theme.  We so enjoy seeing your creations and another challenge will start on Saturday.  And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE, and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE 

No challenge entries for me today.  I'm too behind!


No comments: