Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 1 November 2021

Flossie and Freddie at the Beach

For my card today I have used two new images from Mo's Digital Pencil. These are Flossie and Freddie at the Beach.  Flossie was one of many monthly Freebies that are available to Patrons of Mo's Patreon Page which you can find here.  There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  "Long time no sea" is the sentiment which accompanies Freddie and I used it on the inside of this card which is for our friend who lives on Siesta Key, Florida.  I have merged these two cuties with a photograph I took of the life guard station there some years ago.



You have just one more day to join in with our "Anything Mo's with the option of Fall" theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.  We so enjoy seeing your creations.  And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE, and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE 

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #72 Anything Digital Goes
Krafty Chicks #583 All Occasions
Make my Monday -#120 E(scape) it.  Another Sea scape from me

Polkadoodles #44 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp -Anything Goes 

Watercooler Wednesday - # All things Feminine

Edited to add how delighted I am that this card was chosen by Heidi as one of the team's Watercooler Rockers

and also received this fabulous Golden Egg accolade from Kraft Chicks



8 comments:

meg said...

An adorable pair and seascape,thank you for joining in at MMM

Kim said...

Beautiful! I love what you did with the background!! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

Pamela said...

This is so cute and I like all the backing papers.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Jocelyn said...

This is fabulous. I like that you have used a photograph for the background scene. The backing papers you have chosen are lovely too. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

Such a great card. Love the image and your choice of backing papers.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely sea side card, great images
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Dawn Phillips said...

Those papers are perfect with that image. Thanks for joining us at Make my Monday. Love Dawn x

Sue Jackson said...

Such a fun card! I just love the papers and embellishments, and they compliment your focal image beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon! XX Sue