Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Condolences at Everybody Art Challenge

For my card today I have used a feather stamp and die from Papertrey Ink and teamed it with a scene inked from scratch.  I believe the With Sympathy embossing folder is by Darice but I could be wrong.  The ripples on the ocean are by Stampin Up and the bird is a stamp too - possibly by Inkylicious  


We have a new theme for "Condolences" at 
Everybody Art Challenge and we would love for you to join us there.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Krafty Chicks #583 All Occasions
Make my Monday -#160 "E(scape) it"- I have a little seascape

Polkadoodles #44 "Anything Goes"

Simon Says Stamp - "Anything Goes"

Time Out # 199 "Down to Earth" Although my scene is a seascape (70% of the earth is, after all, covered in ocean) and I always think a feather falling down to earth is a sign of a departed loved one nearby.  



3 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a beautiful sympathy card. I love your take on our challenge. What a great idea to create that wonderful serene scene inside the feather die cut. The feather above it gives the impression of being hinged. Awesome design. Thanks so much for playing with is at Time Out.

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. I love everything about this gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday

SarahR said...

Hello again Lesley - I popped over first with my DT hat on (Sweet Stampin') but having had a look around your blog have decided to stay with my 'Sarah likes this'! hat on. Your cards are lovely and all so very stylish - just lovely.

So, hello from your newest follower!!

Sarah R